1 box devils food cake mix
1/2 c. canola oil (veg or corn oil is fine too)
- Pre-heat oven to 350*
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Grease pan...I use Pam.
- Scoop/roll dough into balls.
- Place dough on trays.
- Press dough with palm or glass to slightly flatten.
- Bake 7-9 minutes till cookie looks like its starting to crack. (You can't judge this cookie by its color.)
- Fill (see options below) & press another cookie on top.
- Store in a Tupperware container.
- 1 batch makes 20 large cookies = 10 filled oreos
- Cream Cheese Frosting (search my blog I've got a recipe, but it makes a TON)
- Store bought cream cheese or vanilla frosting
- Oreo Filling recipe below
- Soften butter/shortening.
- Cream butter/shortening.
- Whip together everything.
- Fill cookies.