- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Cream Butter and gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, and mix well, then add vanilla.
- Alternate dry ingredients and pumpkin, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in chocolate chips, nuts & raisins.
- Scoop onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 30-25 minutes until cookies are firm and lightly browned.
October 23, 2012
These turn out fluffy & soft. Almost cakey or like muffin tops. They are SO yummy!!!
2 Cups of Flour
1 cup quick oats
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup Libby’s Canned Pumpkin
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1 cup chocolate chips
½ tsp salt
1 cup raisins (optional)
1 cup butter softened
1 cup chopped nuts (I use pecans)
1 cup sugar
NOTE: You can double the recipe if you use canned pumpkin, since you usually have a lot left over.