Pages...

October 23, 2012

Nani's Zucchini Bread

Its quite possibly the best I've ever had...but I won't ever turn down zucchini bread. Its possible my favorite thing ever. This recipe makes 2 loaves...but I often double the recipe to make 4. I also turn this into muffins. You can also use the batter for pancakes or waffles. Yep, just try it!

3 eggs
2/3c. veg oil
2c. white sugar
3tsp vanilla
-----------------
2c. grated UNPEELED zucchini (don't peel it...that defeats 1/2 of the purpose)
------------------
3c flour
1tsp baking soda
1tsp salt
1tsp cinnamon
1/4tsp baking powder
1/2 chopped nuts (pecans)
--------------------

  • Mix all of 1st group until fluffy.
  • Add zucchini & mix.
  • Sift all dry ingredients together.
  • Add dry to wet & mix.
  • Add nuts & mix.
  • Divide into loaf pans.
  • Bake @ 325 for 1hr (or until a skewer comes out nearly clean)
  • Cool well.

No comments: