2 Tbsp flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 3/4c pineapple juice (from pineapple below)
2 eggs, beaten
1 Tbsp. lemon juice (I use the juice of 1 lemon)
1 (16oz) pkg Acini de Pepe pasta (cooked, strained & rinsed with cool water)
2 (14oz) cans mandarin oranges (drained)
1 (20oz) can pineapple tib-bits (drained, juice reserved)
1 (20oz) can crushed pineapple (drained, juice reserved)
1 (or 2) jars of maraschino cherries (drained & cut in 1/2's)
1 (9oz) container whipped topping
1 (10oz) bag of mini marshmallows
- Combine sugar, flour and salt.
- Stir in pineapple juice and eggs.
- Cook in a non stick pot, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Add lemon juice.
- Cool sauce to room temperature.
- Combine egg mixture and pasta; mix well and refrigerate overnight in an airtight container.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container until thoroughly chilled.