1 large can of thick red enchilada sauce (not La Victoria...I'll post the name when I get home)
1 onion diced (white or yellow)
1 can of diced green chiles
- Throw everything into the crockpot & cook on high for at least 4-6hrs.
- The more meat you are cooking the longer it needs in the crockpot.
- If you add 2-3 more pounds of meat then add another onion (& another can of chiles if you like them).
This is SO easy & yummy it's ridiculous.
- Take individual tortillas & spread down the middle with refried beans.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Using a slotted spoon, spoon the meat onto the burrito & roll it up.
- Using a ladle, "smother" burrito with some sauce if you like.
- More cheese???