1 container Cool-Whip (defrosted)
2 containers (1 3/4c) blueberry yogurt (good stuff, not runny crap & not greek, its too thick)
1 pint blueberries
1 oreo pie crust (store bought)
1/2 c semi-sweet chocolate chips (melted)
- Drizzle melted chocolate chips over bottom of pie crust. (This creates a surprise layer of hardened chocolate that is so yummy!)
- Mix cool-whip & yogurt together.
- Pour yogurt mixture into pie shell & form into a dome shape.
- Top pie with blueberries.
- Cover carefully with plastic wrap and place in freezer.
- Freeze overnight or for at least several hours.
- Defrost enough to slice through (but not fully) before serving.
- Cut into 8 slices & enjoy.
- This is an amazing treat in the heat of summer.