3 boxes of Krusteaz Cinnamon Crumb Cake Mix (opened & packages separated).
2 c water
1/2lb butter (melted)
1c. quick oats
- Spray roasting pan with Pam/non-stick cooking spray.
- Open boxed mixes. Set aside cinnamon packets.
- Mix cake mixes with water & eggs.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- In a separate bowl mix the oats & the cinnamon packets.
- Sprinkle all of cinnamon/oat mixture over the cake mixture.
- Swirl with a knife using a figure 8 motion.
- Pour melted butter over the top.
- Bake at 350 for about 1hr to 1hr10mins (a skewer will come out nearly clean).
- Let cool a bit, but best eaten while still a bit warm.