4 cans of Ocean Spray whole-berry cranberry sauce (don't try using jelly, it won't work)
4 small tubs of Cool Whip
2 bags of mini marshmallows
- Put cranberry sauce into a mesh sieve over a bowl or the sink.
- Mix a bit so it isn't "can shaped" anymore.
- Let sit a while (20-30mins) so some of the juices can run off.
- Juices can be dumped.
- After the sauce has sat a bit put it into a large bowl.
- Mix with all remaining ingredients.
- Cover with plastic wrap & let sit a few hours (overnight) before serving.