16oz cream cheese
1 tsp. vanilla extract
pie filling or preserves of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put cupcake liners into a cupcake pan.
- Place a Nilla' Wafer into the bottom of each cupcake liner...flat side down.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs & vanilla using a hand blender or standing mixer.
- Using a scoop, portion the cream cheese mixture into the 12 cupcakes liners.
- Bake @ 350 for 20 minutes.
- Allow the cheesecakes to cool completely.
- The cheesecakes will sink in a little bit & form an indentation.
- Spoon some preserves or pie filling into each cheesecake.
- Refrigerate if not eaten immediately/soon.