2 (pre-made, store bought) graham cracker or Nilla wafer crusts (you can make them on your own if you want)
2 - 9" pastry crusts (baked & cooled)
2c. powdered sugar
1 stick of salted butter (softened/room temp)
1/8 tsp salt
1/4 tsp vanilla
- Mix sugar & butter till soft & extremely creamy.
- Add eggs, salt & vanilla.
- Beat until light & fluffy.
- Spread evenly into the bottom of both crusts.
- Whip cream using electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Add powdered sugar & mix a bit more.
- Fold in the REALLY well drained pineapple & the chopped pecans.
- Spread evenly over the bottom layer.
- Slice each pie into 6 large pieces or 8 regular sized.
- Makes 2 pies, serves 12-16.