8oz spaghetti noodles (noodles broken in half)
1c. sour cream
1c. ricotta cheese
2c. cooked ham (leftover, diced)
1 1/2c. shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
1/4-1/2 bunch of green onions (white & green section sliced/diced small)
2 cloves of garlic smashed
celery salt (to taste)
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil, add spaghetti.
- Cook till al' dente, or almost done. (Don't over cook or it will turn mushy.)
- Drain spaghetti & pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Mix sour cream, ricotta, ham, onions, garlic & celery salt together in a large bowl.
- Add 3/4c. of cheddar cheese into the mixture. Mix well.
- Mix creamy mixture into the hot pasta in the 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle remaining cheddar cheese on the top of the casserole.
- Bake @ 350* till bubbly & cheese is melted.