Chipotle & Bean Taco Filling:
1lb ground beef
3.5oz of chipotles in adobo sauce (1/2 of 7oz can)
1 can of (fat free vegetarian) refried beans
1/2 Tbsp ground cumin
1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
salt to taste
- Start browning the ground meat on stove.
- Add cumin & garlic.
- Chop chipotles on small cutting board.
- Scrape chopped chipotles & the adobo into the pan with the meat.
- Rinse the adobo sauce off the cutting board & into the pan with 1/4c of warm water.
- Once the meat is fully cooked, add the canned beans & mix well.
- Serve immediately in tacos/burritos/taquitos or smeared on a tostada, while warm.