6 small ripe avocados (diced large)
1 bottle (14oz) Bernsteins Cheese & Garlic Italian Dressing
12oz cherry tomatoes (halved)
1 can (6oz) black olives (halved)
1 bag (12oz) frozen broccoli florets
2-4 green onions (sliced)
2-4Tbsp fresh chopped herbs of your choice (basil, cilantro, parsley or thyme)
- Pour dressing into a large plastic or glass serving bowl.
- After dicing avocados, add them to the dressing & mix well...but gently.
- Add tomatoes & olives, mixing into dressing.
- Bring pasta to a boil (in salted water) on the stove.
- Just before pasta is fully cooked add the frozen broccoli florets.
- Cook additional 2-3 minutes & then drain well.
- Pour broccoli & pasta into the large bowl (with the veggies & dressing) while still warm.
- Mix well with the veggie & dressing mixture.
- Add sliced green onions & herbs, mix well.
- Cover with plastic wrap & cool in fridge. (All day or overnight.)
- Serve with a sprinkle of freshly grated Parmesan cheese....or a crumble of blue or feta.