4 ears of Corn (shucked)
1 White Onion (cut in ¼'s)
1 bu. cilantro (chopped)
4 Limes (juiced)
2Tb Chili Powder
1Tb Salt (only use to taste)
1Tb Garlic Powder
- Place corn & jalapeños onto hot bar-b-que grill. Rotating often till slightly charred. Remove from grill.
- Cut corn off the ear & put into serving bowl.
- Dice jalapeños & add to corn.
- Add lime juice, cumin, chili powder & garlic.
- Add 1/2 of chopped cilantro.
- In food processor (or blender) place tomatoes, onion & other 1/2 of chopped cilantro.
- Pulse until mostly smooth, a few small chunks are ok.
- Add to corn mixture & mix well.
- Add salt to taste. (Remember as this sits the salt will become more obvious.)