6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (frozen is ok)
- Put 1/2 the salsa into your crockpot.
- Place all the chicken on top of the salsa.
- Pour the other 1/2 of the salsa over the chicken.
- Cook on low for 6-8hrs (I do it overnight).
- Shred the chicken breasts into the salsa & mix well.
Use in burritos, tacos, on top of salads, use it to make nachos, mix with rice & black/pinto/red beans, top a pizza with it, throw into pita bread, mix with mayo for "mexican chicken salad" sandwiches, etc.
Enough to feed a family of 5-6 for 2-3 meals.
FYI: This time, I used my grilled corn salsa, which made this a bit less tomato-ish than normal. Its still good, but the corn loses some of its color overnight.