2lbs ground beef (use a lower fat % because of the added cheese)
1/2c. jack cheese (shredded)
1/2c. cheddar cheese (shredded)
1/2c. blue cheese (crumbles)
2 Tbsp. dijon mustard
1 Tbsp. garlic powder
1 Tbsp. ground chili pepper
2 tsp. ground black pepper
2 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
1 medium yellow onion (diced small & sauteed)
- Mix all together well. (By hand or by a mixer on low.)
- Form 24 patties. I use a medium sized cookie scoop.
- Place on baking sheet with wax paper & refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Bake in your oven on the baking sheet they are already on. (350 degrees till preferred done-ness.)
- Use a "grill pan" on the stove-top. 3-5 minutes per side.
- The bbq is NOT recommended for sliders. These are small & drip a lot...causing too many flare-ups & will fall apart if not watched carefully.
- Pile your table with fresh sliced roma tomatoes, all the normal condiments, pickle slices & warmed Kings Hawaiian Rolls.
- Serve with homemade baked fries & green salad.