2 diced shallots
3 cans of Kerns Peach Nectar (34ish oz)
2 bottles of ketchup (4 cups)
2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
4 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 lemon (juiced)
3 Tbsp of reserved dry rub
Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Melt butter in a large non-stick pot on the stove, add shallots & garlic. Sautee till softened.
- Add reserved dry rub & sautee a bit more.
- Add ketchup, nectar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, lemon juice & vinegar.
- Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Boil for 30-45 minutes....or "keep warm/low" in crock-pot overnight/up to 24ish hours.