Creamy Chicken & Veggies (Serves 12)
4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (boiled & chopped)
5-6 cups frozen mixed vegetables
3 cans of cream of chicken soup
2 cans of water
herbs (tarragon, thyme, oregano)
- In large bowl mix all the above ingredients.
- Season with herbs, garlic & pepper per your taste.
- Evenly divide into 2 (9x13) casserole dishes.
- Bake in oven @ 400 degrees (convection) or 450 degrees (regular oven) until bubbly around edges. About 30-45 minutes
- Bring rice & water to a boil on stove top.
- Let boil about 5 minutes.
- Reduce to a simmer & cover with lid.
- Simmer till water nearly full absorbs.
- Shut off stove & let sit a few minutes.
- Add a scoop of rice to each plate & top with creamy chicken & veggie mixture.
- Roll crescents or seperate biscuits.
- Place on top of bubbly chicken & veggie mixture.
- Place back into oven for 12-15 minutes until biscuits/rolls are golden brown.
- Serve big scoops of chicken, veggies & biscuits in bowls.