Pages...

October 15, 2010

Overloaded Peanut Butter Chip Cookies

My friend Jenny makes these amazing peanut butter cookies packed full of peanut butter chip & chocolate chips! They are amazing. I'm not a crunchy pb fan so I only use creamy, but you can use whatever you like. I figured I needed to share the love with my friends...& give Jenny credit.

1 cup butter, softened
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
2 3/4 cup flour
1 bag milk chocolate chips
1 bag peanut butter chips

  • Cream sugars, peanut butter, butter, and eggs.  
  • Add dry ingredients gradually.  
  • Stir in chips.  
  • Try not to eat all the batter - they taste good baked too, I promise!
  • Bake at 375 for 7-9 minutes (until the edges are just slightly brown and the tops aren't shiny)

No comments: