4 hershey bars (with our without almonds)
1 large tub of cool whip
1 box nilla wafers
- Crush nilla wafers in large ziploc with rolling pin- to a fine powder. Set aside in shallow dish.
- Dump cool whip tub in to large mixing bowl; set aside.
- Melt hershey bars in microwaveable dish, If using Hersheys with Almonds, then chop them up first.
- Let chocolate sit until not too warm. (15 mins or so)
- Add melted chocolate to cool whip; stir. (it'll look kinda chunky)
- Freeze mixture for 1/2 hr.
- Drop spoonfuls of cool whip mixture into nilla wafer crumbs and coat.
- Place "blobs" on wax paper covered cookie sheet.
- Freeze for 20 minutes then place in ziploc/airtight container.
- Serve from freezer - if they sit out too long they become too soft. : D
- Although they wouldn't last on the counter anyway - they get eaten in seconds.
- Substitute Oreos for Nilla Wafers
- Subsitute Andes Mints for Hersheys Bars
- HEAVEN in a blob....oh yes.