YES you fools!!!
Its so freaking good. Yeah its "oh my goodness" good.
3c. crushed pretzel sticks (some will be more powdery, some stick peices, but you need 3 full cups)
10 Tbsp (1 stick + 2Tbsp) of melted butter (unsalted)
1/3c. granulated sugar
- Mix together & spread in a deep 9x13 or 11x14 pan.
- Bake @ 350 for 10 mins, then cool.
1c. granulated sugar
2c. cool whip....(an 8oz tub works)
- Mix together.
- Spread over pretzel crust.
- Pretzels will move, so spread carefully to keep crust in place.
2 pkgs (3oz ea) strawberry jell-o
16-20oz of frozen strawberries (whole berries, not in syrup)
- Heat juice till near boiling in microwave.
- Dissolve Jello in hot juice.
- Option 1: Slice frozen berries & place over top, pour jell-o mix over the top of the cream layer.
- Option 2: Toss frozen berries in blender, pour jell-o mix over the top & pulse a few times to chop berries. Pour jell-o & berry mix over the top of cream layer.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- raspberry jello-o & frozen raspberries
- peach jell-o & frozen peaches
- lime jell-o & frozen pineapple