4t baking powder
2t baking soda
1 1/2c sugar
1 1/2c floured blueberries (fresh or frozen whole blueberries, toss lightly in flour)
- Mix ALL ingredients (except blueberries) together in bowl
- Fold in blueberries (careful not to beat)
- Mix all together
- Fill muffin tin with muffin mix (lined with papers & oiled pan top OR fully oiled and not lined)
- Bake @ 350 for 5 mins.....
- Pull rack slightly out, but leave muffin tin on the rack
- Now TOP with the streusel topping (after that first 5 minutes of baking)
- Push rack back in & close the oven
- Bake ANOTHER 10 minutes or until a toothpick/skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.