This is an easy, classic recipe!!!
3-4 chicken breasts boiled & chopped (If I'm feeling cheap I use boneless, skinless thighs...ooh.)
potatoes, canned or diced fresh & slightly undercooked
small bag of frozen peas
small bag of frozen carrots
depending on your taste either diced onions or a bag of frozen pearl onions (I add the diced to the chicken while cooking...or the frozen with the veggies.)
- Make a creamy sauce of: juice/broth from chicken, chicken bouillon (if necessary), roux (equal parts butter & flour sauteed), herbs de Provence (French herbs....but Italian will work).
- Add chicken, potatoes & (frozen) veggies to ample sauce.
- Place into a 9x13 pan. (typically makes 2 pans)
- Top with biscuits & bake till bubbly...and biscuits are done.
- Make extra biscuits!!! You'll want to serve them with honey on the side.