- 1 bag dry pasta (i prefer orecchiette, penne...or something similar that will hold up well)
- 1 bag of small pepperoni (cut the rounds in half)
- 1lb ground beef or ground sausage
- 1 onion (chopped large)
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can tomatoes in their juice (crush with your hands as you add them)
- 1 can black olives (keep whole)
- garlic powder
- italian seasoning
- CHEESE!!! (mozarella and cheddar)
- can also add bell peppers to make "supreme pizza"
Brown beef, onion & pepperoni too. Do not drain fat. (saute bell peppers w/meat if using them)
To meat, add tomato sauce & tomatoes as well as garlic powder & italian seasoning to taste. (I use about 1Tb of garlic powder & 2Tb of Italian Seasoning.) Mix all together well, heat to bubbly.
Pour meat sauce over pasta & olives and mix well.
COVER top with cheese.
Bake @ 400 for 20-25 mins. Top should be well browned.
Add a few more sprinkles of cheese, let stand for 10-15 mins.
Serve with a green salad.
This will serve 10-12 people.