However I will NOT buy this:
ICK! So if you are feeling festive and want sprinkle cupcakes....also known around here at confetti, funfetti, sprinkle or polka dot cupcakes then heres what you do.
- Make cake mix...per box directions or homemade recipe.
- Line cupcake pan with liners AND lightly spray with cooking spray/Pam.
- Fill cupcakes about 3/4-4/5 full.
- Sprinkle batter in each cup with whatever colored sprinkles you want. (jimmies style sprinkles are preferred but crystals will work)
- Use a table knife to mix into the batter.
- Bake per box directions or recipe.
- You've now produced confetti cupcakes!
- Cool on rack.
- Frost with icing and sprinkle some more!!!