Brownie Mix Cookies:
1 pkg (21.5oz) fudge brownie mix (get as close to 21.5oz as possible)
1/2 c. flour
1/4 c. veg oil
3 T. water
1/2 c. nuts (whatever kinda)
1 c. baking chips (chocolate, white chocolate, peanut butter, mint, butterscotch or mixed)
- Mix everything together.
- Add more or less flour to the mix until its is "cookie dough like". (It isn't runny.)
- Spoon into balls & place on cookie pan.
- Bake @ 350 for 9-11 minutes. If they're big they can take 12-13 min.
- Be careful these are easy to burn because they are brown! Watch for them to not look wet anymore.
- Let sit for a few minutes before transferring to a plate.
- # of cookies depends on the size you make...but with 12 cookies per pan I can get 24-30 cookies per box.